Sunday, August 28, 2016

Production!... dance rehearsals (Year 8 dance is so fast)

Hi guys this week I will be talking about the dances for the production. The first dance we learnt was the year 7 dance (it would have to be my favourite out of the two) The reason I like it more is because it has a very cool song, but the best thing about is that it is quite a slow dance compared to the year 8 dance.
Image result for simpsons dance gif

The year 8 dance, there is one move that involves a few kicks that I seem to not be able to do my brain just does not let my legs do that move. the thing is it is such a quick dance that if you fail a move or are un able to do that move the song will just let you stuff up and go onto the next move.

The dance I like the best is the year 7 one because it is way slower and has a really cool song.
What do I need to do to make the dance go well, what I can do is try not to stuff it up and make it so if I stuff up cover it in some way.

So that's it for this week

Bye XD

2 comments: