Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Book Groups (are fun)

Hey guys I'm back and today I will be talking about my book group and what book I am reading.


The book I am reading is Tangerine by Edward Bloor, It is quite a good book with lots of things to get you wondering about what's wrong with his family and what are they hiding from Paul (the main character).


What do I think of the book so far, I think like every great book it has its extremely long setup to explain who everyone is and what they do. I feel that it will get very interesting between Paul, his dad and his brother. I think this because his dad overlooked everything for Paul when they moved but focused on giving Pauls brother the best he can get to further his American Football education.


I feel that our group is working really well together even though we have the small bit of talking over each other but I'd say that's expected from a group of year 8's who just want to read and unlock crackers while talking about the book.


What could I do to make the group work better, I can try to stay on topic while keeping the other people in my group on track as well. I can also help the other people by letting them talk and not interrupting them. And for the people that don't talk that much I can ask them questions.


1 comment: