Sunday, September 4, 2016

Time Managment (I feel that I am good) WARNING INCLUDES RANT!!!!

Hi guys today I am going to be talking about time management, But first I have to rant. So one thing I kind of don't understand is how people with main roles in the production complete their tasks even though they get no task time. Then the people who have hours on hours of task time do not get all their tasks done. I am on sound as most of you know so that means I am at every  rehearsal and get no task time. Even though I don't do work at home I get all my work done at school because then at home I can relax and play games. I feel that I know why these people who have all this time play games during task time while we have rehearsals. Mainly Because they have all their friends in their with them.
Image result for simpsons rage gif

So that was my rant...


How much work do I do at school and how much do I do at home, At school I do everything possible. At home I will only do very easy things that don't take long unless its Thursday and we have no task time on Friday so I will finish all of the work that I have not done at home.


Am I making the most of my time at school, I say so because I avoid sitting near anyone who is playing games because they will influence me into playing games and not working (its school so why are they not working on anything games are what I do at home).


What are things that help me concentrate and what makes it difficult, the most important thing to help me concentrate is silence I work better when their is no noise so when people work while listening to music I wonder how they finish all their work because they spend more time finding a song than they do working. What makes it harder people playing games and noise.


What can I do to overcome these difficulties, I can only work in room 12 and avoid people that play games.


Thank you for listening to my rant.


Bye

4 comments:

  1. the people who dont finish task think they are to cool for school
    nice post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. it is getting harder to finish tasks with production

    ReplyDelete