Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Mens single canoe slalom (is crazy)

Hi this week I will be talking about Mens single canoe slalom it's really cool because they make these man made rivers that have insane rapids and they race down them with crazy times. Having to go through and round these gates trying to go as fast as they can without hitting the poles because that will give them a 2 second penalty.




Did I learn anything about this sport? Not much apart from how cool it is and what the rules are, so to answer that question yes I did learn stuff :p   .

Who got on the podium I hear you asking?
well it was:
1.Denis Gargaud Chanut (French) got 1:34.17
2.Matej Beňuš (from Slovakia) got 1:35.02
3.Takuya Haneda (Japanese) got 1:37.44


That's it for this one I was going to do rowing but I found out it doesn't end till next week so... that's annoying because that was a good one.


Sorry that its kind of a short one but it is a very quick sport so... there really isn't too much to say about it.


bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment