Thursday, June 30, 2016

Medieval week (great banter)



Hi sorry for it being a bit late this week but things got in the way with having to read the production script and all I didn't really give myself much time to do this (my blog). I'm here this week to talk about medieval week and how banterous it was with the Minecraft role-play and all with me being the baron of the land.

Image result for simpsons teacher gifWhat went well, well I would say bouncing back after not having one person who had lots of information went well. (this was the shortest one and I don't know why, so I am writing this to make it look longer :p  )

First question of the week is How do I think my lesson went. Well I feel my group did quite good with having one less person *cough* Katherine *cough* *cough*. creating the quiz we did was quite fun even though some things went wrong in that it went well.


What could have been done better? well the thing is I think the quiz could have been done a bit better but I can't really tell what could have been done better because I was doing it and make it sound glorified so it would be more fair to ask the people that we were teaching.
What other lessons did I enjoy, Well I enjoyed the trading game that I would say was my favorite one because it was really fun because they had all the little descriptions on them which changed the price of the completely. Then it would have to be..... um....... um........ the food one was quite interesting even though I Image result for simpsons teacher gifbarely participated in the activity which was eating some of the foods I gagged quite a bit when I ate one of the items and they said there would be nothing bad.

Bye
(why do all my intros and stuff keep changing every post?)

1 comment:

  1. Well, I think you do a few more rants than normal...

    Why am I not surprised

    ReplyDelete