Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Kapa Haka

Hello this week I will be talking about kapa haka and the levels of cringe that come with it. my participation I feel is good because of some of the time some people just do something really strange and it makes everyone cringe so much.





What am I finding easy.. well I think I'm finding the singing the easiest because I like singing but I don't feel I'm good at it. I like singing in Maori because it just flows nicely and I like rolling my R's when I speak another language that isn't English.

What am I finding difficult... well I feel the timing and knowing the moves because of the feeling that it isn't the right thing to do but I always try my hardest.

How could I work on my performance... well I think I could work on my timing and learning the moves more mainly my timing though.

Sorry for it being such a short post this week its because their weren't many questions.


2 comments:

  1. I think I cringe more because I can see everyone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice totally unrelated gif.
    You keep trying hard.

    ReplyDelete