Monday, June 6, 2016

Medieval Minecraft (I built A castle)

Hello this week I will be taking about our medieval Minecraft world we are doing this because we want to learn about what the buildings were like and how they were made. I feel that our village is historically correct (some of it at least) I feel that the houses look like they're made out of wattle and daub.


The part that I like best about doing this is building in Minecraft as a class and learning about the castles (I'm building the castle). One annoying thing is the people who don't really want to be playing just dig holes in the ground and make it kind of annoying.

I think we still need to work on the houses and shops and things because some of the houses aren't very realistic the Inn needs a bit of work.

Two things I'm going to work on next are the defences for the castle because the only defences are one wall and a town of people and a little stream running next to it. The other thing I'm going to work on are the interiors of the castle and the towers in the corners (that are circular I'm proud of myself).

That's enough for this week. bye :)

1 comment: