Sunday, September 11, 2016

Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace Activities

Image result for simpsons space gifHi my people (I just do not stick to a hello do I) So I have to reflect on a space activity that I have done. The activity that I have done and I am going to talk about is my writing (The fiction one).  What did I enjoy about the writing? I enjoyed all of it because I like writing it is what I like to do. One thing I remember from the old Rm 10 was getting 100-200 words in one story was the most amazing thing ever.


What did I learn/what new skills did I gain by doing this? I didn't learn much or get many new skills except for just going to the depths of my imagination. But it was really fun for me because I enjoy writing especially free writing ( It wasn't fully free because I had to base it off an idea).


Well I cant really add a photo because its writing soo..... I think this is the end of my post.


It was quite a short one because there weren't that many questions.




BUT ON GOOD NEWS I HAVE FINALLY REACHED 200 DAYS OF DUOLINGO



No comments:

Post a Comment