Sunday, March 6, 2016

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAMP!!!!!! (next week) :)

What things do I need to do to make camp fun for others, one is have a good time and enjoy stuff that I don't even like like the high ropes. be kind to other people and support them even if they say they can't do it.  Have a clean area like in my chalet so if people want to walk around they don't have a really big mess in their way.

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOO people that read and hopefully comment on my blog this week I will be talking about my pre camp thoughts. What am I looking forward to well just being around my friends the whole time will be fun and being away from my brother as well. The activities I hope to enjoy are the ones that don't involve being really high up. 


What I'm nervous about is the high ropes mainly because for some reason I don't trust the clips or the rope even at the year six camp I was afraid to go on the low ropes and the flying fox. So the high ropes are going to be hard for me and I feel that since I'm on of the tallest people it is harder for me because I see things from a higher height.


 
One thing I remember from year six camp was the obstacle course you know the bit at the end where you had to go down the hill backwards holding onto the rope I did not trust the rope even though it was around a tree and it was quite thick didn't trust it. 


So that's it for this week leave a comment please.


P.S. It will only be my second camp I've been to.

4 comments:

  1. You're not alone
    I too am afraid of heights

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ropes are your friends! You just have to remember they are designed to take adults of all sizes so can easily handle you guys. And they are tested like a million times.

    ReplyDelete