Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Next year YR 8

hi every body ( you're supposes say hi Dr Nick) well this week we have to talk about stuff about next year. First is what we want to do or achieve next year well the first thing I want to do is become great at dodge ball just by hitting all the year sevens. Number two is be the person who absolutely hurls the ball at people and doesn't go out by getting hit only by having a failed catch.


What I am looking forward to next year is being the tallest kid in the school I am pretty sure I will be and hope I am. and just the fact about being the year eight in the school and being looked up to literally. and knowing more about things and telling the year sevens how to do things.


Some thing's that could be challenging are trying to remember lots of things and getting everything done. Also being a role model for all the little kids also all the annoying year sevens. for some reason everybody is a lot shorter now because when I was younger every body was so much taller.


So that is it for this post bye.

2 comments: