Tuesday, December 1, 2015

best moments and stuffs

Well hello there today I will be reflecting on the best moments of this year. My favorite moment would be the fair thing that the students run because all my group had to do was take people to their computers and take their money. The fact that we got  to just sit there and help people to play Minecraft. We also had a slender man area in the back bit with the lights off, I didn't do much with it and not many people wanted to play that.

art & design minecraft 3 pollo pollo sexy



The other thing is to guess where I think and or hope for well what I want would be to go to the strike bowling place because then we could do some bowling play some pool and do laser strike. It would be the best even better than last year.

So that's it for today so byeeeeee!!!!!







1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a lot of fun at the school fair last year. :)

    ReplyDelete