Monday, November 16, 2015

these are three of my favourite things about book week

Hey guys its me again today I'll be talking to you about three of my favorite things about book week first was the costume dodge ball all the year eights and sevens did it would have been hard for all the little misses and  Mrs. but the thing about it that I hate was that we didn't get in our second game because of the room eleven and eight for cheating. Which made us go inside, at the time I was at the back getting the balls and missed what happened. Second was the golden ticket finding thing where we checked the blog to see where it is. one of the locations was in a jar of counters. Third is the book quiz in the library because it was just cool to see all the little kids try to guess the answer or actually know the answer.

So that's it for this week seeya later.






^
It felt like this

2 comments: