Tuesday, October 13, 2015

What I did in my Holidays

Hi and this is feeling like a repeat because I saw two films and just sat on the couch doing nothing important. The two films I went two were pixels it was alright story and all but the next one smash it out of the park. It was The Martian with Matt Damon in it best film in the holidays and maybe ever it beats all the other films I've seen but MI5 was close.


Pixels is a film about the world being attacked by aliens that have taken the form of old retro games like Pacman and duck hunt also Donkey Kong with the hero being mister jumpy man. This film stars Adam Sandler also some other famous people that I don't really know like  Peter Dinklage.



Image result for pixels
Pixels


The martian now one of my all time favorite film Matt Damon is one of the pest people to play that role in the film. This movie was all about him getting stuck on mars and the Americans team up with everybody else and go rescue him. he got caught out in a storm and impaled by something. The blood and metal stopped the oxygen to get into the suit and depressurize the suit. He played the role of a botanist so while he waited to be rescued he had to colonize mars (which meant being able to grow food and make it livable)

Image result for the martian


All the films I saw were great I just liked the Martian more the story was just so good.


2 comments:

  1. I still need to see the Martian *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. the Pixle pic is very pilxalted.
    see what i just did there XD

    ReplyDelete