Sunday, October 18, 2015

Dream job

Hi this week we were told to write about our dream jobs mine, well all I want is a high paying job with nice ours and is exciting. The job I want is to be an accountant it's just a nice high paying job with alright hours, I would have to work 40-45 hours a week.


The subjects I would have to take are business study's, accounting and maybe maths I don't know but anyway. other activities I could do outside of school I don't think there are any but yeah, the reason why I really want it is because in my spare time I can go off and make YouTube videos for people to enjoy. I would spend my money on better equipment and put sound proofing up in the room.


would any of you peeps want to be an accountant (yes or no)?





3 comments:

  1. Whoa I thought you were going to be a game designer... Oh well, that job's good too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought about and if nothing else really happens I might be a game designer but not enough pay for what I want to do I guess I could do the off game but anyway

      Delete