Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Sports Fest

Tuesday 25th August. Pre Sports Fest
Hi so this post is about before the sports fest. What I'm looking forward to is playing table tennis with my team and seeing how we do. What I can do for my team is play my best and be supportive if we have a big fail. Also be nice to the other teams unless they get annoying then I will bring out my big serve.


Wednesday 26th August. After Sports Fest
Well our team came eighth out of eleven teams (really just eight because the girls were separate). I stopped our team from getting thrashed by beating one person where everybody else had lost it was a close match but I still won. Another thing is it was during the playoffs I was beating this guy so hard that it was going to be 0/11 but I let him have one point so it was 1/11 then I won the match. What I did to help my team was well saving us from getting thrashed but I won matches that the others hadn't. The venue was good so everyone was playing or doing something else like umpiring and the organization was good they taught you how to play better. Suggestions for next year would be have it somewhere different so you can fit them all in and not have to go running round tables to get the ball. Another suggestion is have more people there helping out not just parents and like three other people.


Give tips to me for my blog to help out and make it better.



1 comment: