Monday, August 17, 2015

New Zealand Flag Change

Hello this week we were told to write about New Zealand changing its flag.

The top four I would choose out of the top forty would have to be the one to the left is my first choice because I like the silver fern on it. Then the one next to it is second on my list because it shows that it represents New Zealand. The one on the far right isn't my favourite but its better than others Its not first because its not super representing New Zealand. Then the last one I chose is because it sort of looked like the old one but with a Maori.

A reason for changing the flag is because it doesn't come round every day and it looks to much like the Australian flag.
A reason against is because people have fought under that flag and one medals under that flag.
My opinion is change the flag but to something good that I would go under if not then hello America Stars and stripes all the way across the sky.
Give me some feed back so I can improve.

6 comments:

  1. Steve
    and good reasons for the flags you chose

    ReplyDelete
  2. You spelled New Zealand wrong (or at least while I'm reading it)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you have included reasons William. Change 'one' to 'won' in your third to last sentence, and maybe add a comma to the penultimate sentence to make it a bit clearer.

    ReplyDelete