Monday, November 14, 2016

Speeches (why why why soooo prepared you know just soooo prepared)

Image result for simpsons speech gifHi I am toootaly prepared to say my speech yaknow like I've memorised it all and I only have notes on my cue cards. If you could not see the sarcasm in that sentence how dumb are you. Ok so I am not prepared at all I was meant to try to memorise my speech in the weekends but instead I ended up playing games all day. Which means I have memorise anything but a few bits that have stuck in my head when I was writing it out.

The cue cards are probably the only thing that I have done. why did I commit to the gaming life not the work life. Oh yeah because its way more fun.

What do I have to work on mainly eye contact and not swaying. Swaying is just a thing that happens naturally I don't know why but it just happens and a lot of the time I don't notice I am swaying. Eye contact is just a thing that you do when you have actually memorised your speech which I have not.

So that's it for this week but here's a fun fact I was really good at doing poems in the younger years but when we got to speeches I just stopped being good, I guess I just peeked to early.

I will now take my leave.
Image result for simpsons speech gif

2 comments: