Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Production Over View (for me)

Hi guys so today I do not have a rant *gasp* *shocked look* *gasp* but it is only because the production went so well (maybe its just because of me but......). I felt that everyone that had an acting role even the smallest ones did amazing. What did I enjoy most about my role, Well all of it even the stress of all the timing and yada yada yada.... but yeah loved all of it even talking to the other guythat was doing the sound levels on the mics and stuff. he was a cool dude he told me about a lot of the stuff he does in his job (Fun Fact: he had been doing that sort of work for one week.)

What was the highlight for me, the highlight for me would have have been that feeling after nailing the timing, and also just the atmosphere.

The funniest moment for me, would have to have been when the skunk scouts went onto the stage and the whole crowd went ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh (because they hadn't seen the skunks yet so they looked extra cute.

Image result for simpsons stage gifIs there anything that I would have differently, no! of course not it was just so good.

One thing did not know about was having my own time to take a bow in front of the audience (I was not told that I was going to be going on stage by myself?!)


So that's it for this week.


And no this is not meant to be me!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for that picture it frEaked out but its ok it was nothing important

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fine and btw nice random capital letter in you comment

      Delete