Monday, October 31, 2016

Books Books Books (Words)

Image result for theodore booneImage result for pooh bear booksHi Books are a thing, they have letters, and English words. Ok so now we have that out of the way today I am going to be talking about books because it be (I spelt it like this on purpose) book week. What was my favoutite picture book when I was little, was probably... the Whine-The-Pooh books, I don't know why but yeah.

Who's my favourite author. My favourite author is... John Grishman. I don't know why exactly but he writes the, Theodore Boone series of books and I'm really liking that series at the moment so that's why I chose him.

Best book I have read this year would have to bee the finisher/the keeper because they just had so much mystery and magic and lore/backstory to it that it was just so interesting. I would only recommend it to good readers because it has quite a few complicated words and the book itself is very long ( Both the books are very long so make sure you are okay with that if you are going to read it). 

So that's I for this week that was a little insight to my reading life. so yeah, bye!
Image result for the keeper bookImage result for the keeper bookImage result for simpsons book gif





4 comments:

  1. We all have to read the words`

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBookBook

    ReplyDelete