Monday, September 7, 2015

Poems

hi this week we were told to post our favourite poem that we've made this term.


I Hear …
When I think of the beach
I hear
The laughter of kids
As they get caught by the waves.
The sound of shells being broken
Like the sound of cracking plastic.
The waves crashing into the shore
Like a pack or rhinos running along.
Screams as kids crash, crushing shells.
People yelling
The voices bouncing like a beach ball.
The waves as they came down
And wash away the day
People start to leave.
The birds singing out
With no more noise.

By William


This is the poem I have chosen it is one of my favourites because I like some of the words and some of the features I have used like similes. my favourite line would have to be The sound of shells being broken Like the sound of cracking plastic. I like this one because it just sounds so realistic to me at least.

Remember to give me feed back and follow my blog for further posts. 





3 comments:

  1. I like your I hear poem a lot of things we are learning about

    ReplyDelete
  2. The text changed when I copied and pasted the poem.

    ReplyDelete